Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

The 2014 talent quest

Start Writing Here: I stayed home and played game on the play station three, I played lots of games like Tekken six, UFC and army of two It was so fun and cool. Then after I was finished of playing games I went to the kindergarten next door of my house.


I live with my Grandpa Sione, my Nana Malia, my aunty Pauline Fa’avae, my uncle John Fa’avae, my mum Pesi Kaloni, my cousin Mele Fa’avae, my cousin Tiale Fa’avae, my cousin JJ Fa’avae, my cousin Katalinah Fevaleaki, my cousin Emmanuel Fa’avae, my cousin Peteli Fevaleaki, my cousin Presayus Fa’avae, my cousin Daisy Fa’avae, my cousin Esther Fa’avae, my brother Hezekiah.


Then my nana called my cousins and I to come back home because we had church we have church every Monday, Wednesday and Friday then when church finished the kids had practice for the talent
quest 2014 at Favona. we were singing three songs at one time, we sang we sing praises to your name, it is to you and a song that three church people made up.




we had practice every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, we practiced dancing to we did a African dance we practiced for ages,then it got to the point when we had to do it at the talent quest it was so hard first we did our song then our dance we came third for our singing and we came first for our dance yay yeah!!!`  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.