Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Doing the Ice Challenge

In the weekends my family and i went to my step dads house on a Saturday, and they live in Otara, we went to there house because my aunty Nane did the ice challenge i for got who she nominated ,we stayed there for a little bit then we went home for church, we have to nominate only five people. I help lift the box with ice and water. I got wet as, we did like about four people, it was my step dad Malakai, my aunty Nane, my grandpa Hala and my other aunty Kalo. when we finished all of of the ice challenge people, we just went in side and watched the game it was amazing, first Queensland was winning, but then New South Whales i for got the score but New South Whales won. It was time to go home and go sleep for Church, it was fun.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.